Ask the Captain (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can both pilots control the plane

I know there are usually at least pilots on a plane, but I was wondering if both of the pilots would be able to control the plane at one ti…

Started by Ghazal

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

Very Quiet

Considering it is holiday season, the site seems to be very quiet. Have you cured everyone of their fear Keith?

Started by amanda carroll

1 Jul 8, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

Infiltration of website.

Hello, I've been contacted by two people through this site operating one of those scams, usually from Africa, asking for money to help with…

Started by Carol L. Binks

3 Jul 5, 2014
Reply by Carol L. Binks

does the plane land faster in wind

Hi Keith, for all my 'ive beat this flying lark' bravado i still have loads of questions and still suffer the fear sometimes.. this week i…

Started by andyb99

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

simulator course

Hi Keith is it possible to give me a link to the flight sim course?? i fly a lot and am nervous but i dont need a course on what it feels l…

Started by andyb99

0 Mar 24, 2014

Skeptical about Delta connection/Skywest flight

Hi everyone! So, this isn't until July, but I'm already getting nervous. I am flying with my family from Sky harbor in Phoenix to Kalispell…

Started by Jacob Blackstone

0 Feb 20, 2014

Ryanair

Hi! I promise I was not watching TV shows or reading newspaper articles. I had my TV on and in the background I heard an ad for a documenta…

Started by Natalia Walasek

2 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by andyb99

opinion from the captain

Hi Guys, well i'm a many time poster now....lol...and a many time flyer.....so i have a question for discussion and in particular i'm inter…

Started by andyb99

1 Feb 14, 2014
Reply by joseph farrugia

Engine noise while cruising

Hey, I've got a quick question if anyone can answer it.  One of the scariest things for me is hearing the engine noises change during the c…

Started by John Cessner

4 Nov 19, 2013
Reply by Paula Turner

Flight simulator course

Hi there, are there any flight simulator courses available or that anyone has done? I thought Keith might have done one but I cannot find i…

Started by Natalia Walasek

0 Sep 29, 2013

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service