Ask the Captain (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I have a goal !!

I want to take a flight n a light aircraft. What would be the best way to do this? I have seen those "red letter days", but that's about it.

Started by amanda carroll

1 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Jim

Some rumors out there in the internet

Hi Captain, Recently I've found some strange rumors out there in the internet and it would be nice to hear what you think about that and i…

Started by Darius R

6 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Darius R

Strange sounds in plane

Hi Keith, In one of my blog posts I was speaking about very strange sound in a cabin of A320-232 which made me very nervous, but I made a…

Started by Darius R

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Darius R

I fly every week and i'm still anxious

Hi there, just joined this site and hoping to help calm my nerves. I'm a very frequent flyer and used to never have a fear of flying. On a…

Started by Katrina Williams

3 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

IS IT TRUE CAPTAIN KEITH? San Francisco jetliner crash caused by airlines turning pilots into 'computer geeks who can't fly'?

In a phone interview between Mike Adams (naturalnews.com) and an anonymous retired pilot from over two decades of flying Boeing's largest a…

Started by Farkas Julia

1 Jul 10, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

Flight 447

I have been obsessed with learning every detail about flight 447 that crashed in 2009. The details are horrific and are my exact nightmare…

Started by Francesca D'Angelo

20 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Natalia Walasek

Oh no, I did the google! (question)

Oh no, I did the google! ( I feel almost good about flying, for the first time in many years after finding this forum, and buying Captain…

Started by Dorthe

3 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Dorthe

Boeing 787 Dreamliner - BBC Breakfast

Sat and watched BBC Breakfast this morning during one of their bulletins to see the piece on the "fixed" 787 battery problems.  Ethiopian A…

Started by GC_67

1 Apr 29, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

Cost for this site?

Hi Captain Keith! I received an email from you, but didn't know if it was just a hack? It stated we would need to begin to pay for this f…

Started by Ashley Brewer

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Caro

Few questions :)

Instead of posting in someone else's threads, I opened a new subject :) Dear Keith, can you answer these questions for me? 1. What happens…

Started by Lucy Jakubowska

3 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Lucy Jakubowska

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service