Ask the Captain (170)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flying during hurricaine season

Capt. Keith - Im set to fly home to the US from Paris in a few days and it looks like a hurricaine will be in our path on the Atlantic. Wh…

Started by Suz

1 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

Just read your book Captain Keith - thanks! But have two questions - turbulance and thunderstorms.

Hi Captain Keith, I fly, but with extreme anxiety! I want to change this and have started the process. I think your book has helped as I fe…

Started by Louise

7 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Louise

Turbulence measurement

Hi Keith, Is it true that there is some measurement scale for measure turbulence intensity ? I've read that it measures from 0 to 10 where…

Started by Darius R

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Darius R

I dislike not understanding things - question about something I saw in the news.

I know reading stories like this is a bad idea, but this one wasn’t scary and it just sort of appeared in front of me. A teeny plane crashe…

Started by Sarah

5 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Falling" feeling

Hi, I suppose all of us felt that bad feeling as if you are falling. I would like to ask Captain about physics of this feeling. What we re…

Started by Darius R

8 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Darius R

Some random thoughts

This time next week I'll be (hopefully) on a plane coming in to land at Heathrow. This time in two weeks I'll be (hopefully) at, or just le…

Started by Sarah

3 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

Engine sounds I've never knew about

Hello Captain, hello all, Well I was just surfing the net and watching "nice" videos about take-offs (my worst part of a flight) and just…

Started by Darius R

2 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Darius R

Taking off into the thunderstorm

Hi Capt. Keith,   I just want to ask one question. I just can't forget one my friend's story. She was flying with budget airline and the pl…

Started by Darius R

19 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Darius R

7hour flight in 4 weeks, I can't do it

Hello everyone, I'm a 20 year old female from Romania living in New York City. In October of 2011, I flew back home to Romania via Vienna a…

Started by Aleksandra Vovcenco

2 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Tiffany

Is this an indicator of trouble?

Hello captain, I am new to this site and I have a question for you. I am a fearful flyer and I always take something for anxiety to get my…

Started by Mary E

2 May 30, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service