Hints and Tips (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Best mobile apps?

What are the best mobile apps for: Thought Challenging (CBT) Relaxation Breathing Other Bonus points for Android apps :)

Started by Jeff

1 Aug 9, 2013
Reply by amanda carroll

Do Not Watch

Hello, Channel 4 at 8pm tonight 'Terror in the Skies'. Whatever you do don't watch!! No matter how intrigued you are. These are the kind o…

Started by Fay

4 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

Delta airlines

Hi all, I have managed my fear of flying for the last 2 years. I have been in planes a lot but always in European flights. I need to go to…

Started by G Lopez

3 May 9, 2013
Reply by G Lopez

Sleep in flight

Hello Captain and all memers, Could anyone please share some techniques of how to get asleep during flight ? Until now it seems like task…

Started by Darius R

11 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Cheryl Chau

Fascinating

I know Keith mentioned this on his blog a couple of months ago. I just found this on youtube and it's a fascinating documentary of a Boeing…

Started by Sarah

3 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sarah

If I became a pilot?

If Im scared of flying but became a pilot it would help me get over it, good idea?

Started by peter gray

4 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Zsuzsanna

flying

Deciding whether to go to Scotland at the end of the month.  I've been on 2 trips last year and the year before but am still very very nerv…

Started by Marika Camilleri

1 Sep 4, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

Awesome flight simulator experience!

Hi everyone I had a go in a flight simulator the other day which was brilliant! It was at iPilot at Westfield shopping centre, but they hav…

Started by Emma Boffo

0 May 18, 2011

New Zealand Flight, very worried.

My Dad has gone to live in New Zealand and lots of people expect me to go over to see him.. With a fear of flying that's going to be hard.…

Started by peter gray

4 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by peter gray

Long haul flights Warsaw-Hanoi-Warsaw. Internal flights in Asia... Nervous!

Have you ever flown in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia?   I don't like internal flights - it is hard to believe Asian airlines (I don't know what l…

Started by Daria

0 Nov 10, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service