Hints and Tips (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CBT for Fear of Flying. My experience.

If you followed my past history you'll see that I had gr8 travel plans booked in May but I failed to even leave the house. This is followin…

Started by Andy

1 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

I have just attending the 17th July course in Hampshire

I just want to tell you all what a delightful day we had on Saturday with Captain Keith and his wife, Viv.  They made us feel so welcome an…

Started by Julie Wells

1 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

Attended the July 17th Flying without Fear Course in Hampshire

Hi - I just wanted to share my thoughts on the course that I attended yesterday in Hampshire, that was delivered by Captain Keith Godfrey.…

Started by Anna

3 Jul 18, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

BBC2 - How To Build A Jumbo Jet Engine (Rolls-Royce) - Highly Recommended!

I'm not sure how many people saw this programme on BBC-2 in the UK tonight, but if you missed it, get over to BBC's iPlayer and check it ou…

Started by GC_67

3 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Sue

Thinking ahead and scaring myself more.

Next summer I am wanting to take a trip to New Zealand to visit a friend, the only problem is I'm looking at a 17 hour flight from Louisivi…

Started by Ms. Brittany

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Anna

Flying tomorrow

I fly to Budapest tomorrow.  Feeling very jittery.  Any help.

Started by Marika Camilleri

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Marika Camilleri

My top tip for flying

Hi, I've just joined the site and have found it really informative already.  I've been terrified of flying for about the past 10 years, but…

Started by Pauline Rainey

2 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Pauline Rainey

New to forum

Hi, I've just found this site and it's very comforting to read about people experiencing the very same feelings that I do. I've had the CD…

Started by Banjo Gill

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Leila Rasheed

What about tranquilisers or sedatives?

Is this helpful or not? Several people have said, just take Valium, but I feel a bit like that's not really dealing with the fear, also bei…

Started by Lucie Guilbert

9 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by cupcake

New chewing gum remedy

I know some folk like to take a liquid remedy which comes in a little yellow box, which helps to relax you before a driving test or indeed…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Oct 13, 2009

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service