My Flight (74)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

All done :)

My flight to Lapland (and back) is all done and I was actually much better than the last time 13 years ago. Rescue Remedy, focused breathin…

Started by Anna Palmer

1 Dec 17, 2013
Reply by Jim

7 flights in 17 days-my Everest moment!

Way back in 2005 I attended one of Keith' s inaugural seminars, preparing to take a short flight to France .Never in my wildest dreams then…

Started by Elizabeth

3 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

Best seat to pick... How to request a change?

Does anyone have any experience with the very last seat on lufthansa's b747-400. Seat 56b. Would it be recommended for a fearful flier. App…

Started by Ed

3 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

RE: Back from Croatia!

Hi Keith and Everyone, We are back from Croatia!... The place is amazing. The flight from Bristol was absolutely brilliant. Everything was…

Started by jane willmott

1 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

Amazing California holiday, thanks to new found flying 'skills'

Just wanted to share my pride, perhaps as a motivation for others. I attended Keith's course in September after suffering badly on flights…

Started by Nick Little

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by carly

Ski Trip a total success!

Hi All, In my 20's I always fancied skiing but as I wouldn't fly it was never possible. In addition to the flying I would never had gone in…

Started by Jim

19 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Lucy Jakubowska

Successful trip

Hi, I posted about my December 3rd trip from US to Europe. I prepared a lot mentally for that trip and still I had some issues above the oc…

Started by Farkas Julia

0 Jan 17, 2013

I got to my brother's wedding, almost stress-free :)

My brother got married this weekend so I flew back to the UK for the wedding. I flew out on Friday afternoon and I got back today. This wee…

Started by Sarah

1 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

New Delhi and back ------I survived! ------

Just returned from awesome trip to India .Delhi, Shimla could see the distant Himalayas,Agra Jaipur.So much to assimilate Have witnessed th…

Started by Elizabeth

4 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Elizabeth

A good flight overall. Still need to tame pre-flight anxiety

I wanted to share my latest experience. Just took a 1-hr flight. Pre-flight anxiety level 5/10, at the airport it was maybe 3/10 (used my b…

Started by Ricardo Groenke

3 Sep 22, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2019   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service