My Story (113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Please help cant kick these nerves!!

Hi all, im new to the site but desperate for comforting advice. I was due to fly from Birmingham to Enfidha(tunisia) on sunday 13th may wit…

Started by kimberley mitchel

10 May 29, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

My Fear of Flying

I think my main fears about flying are the sensation of being suspended so far up in the air with only the floor of the plane holding you u…

Started by Lisa Croke

6 May 8, 2012
Reply by Lisa Croke

First post

I've been an incredibly nervous flyer for the last 2 years or so. It's annoying because I never used to be nervous at all, in fact I rememb…

Started by Sarah

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Sarah

Fear taking over my life

Hello, I am here, like many, due to a fear of flying that is literally ruining my life. I remember being around 5 and flying to Disneylan…

Started by Alejandra Woodward

3 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

Life threatening experience and fear of flying

Hi Captain. Two years ago I suffered the most terrifying experience in my entire life ..an earthquake magnitude 8,9 Richter scale hit my co…

Started by lia

4 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by lia

Progress

i went of Captains Keith course last year for the second time but i never flew until a few months ago - well i finally took my first fligh…

Started by Andy

1 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

Just got back!!

The kids and I flew from Indy to Orlando and back. They had never been on a plane, and I am a reluctant flyer.After taking the course onlin…

Started by Sherry Strawn

0 Oct 30, 2011

1st flight & nerves are affecting my eating, sleeping & relationship !

Hi all. New to this forum ! I need help, serious help !!! Have booked a weeks holiday from Glasgow to Sharm El Sheik (5hrs 50mins) & am…

Started by Nicola

6 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Alexa Pirrie

Scotland and back

Flew to Edinburgh and back to malt from London.  Both flights were excellent.  Minimal turbulance only on landing approach.  However took s…

Started by Marika Camilleri

1 Oct 6, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

Just back from Corsica!

Hi!! Great to be back on the forum again, it has been a long time.  I first visited this site in May 2006 and it is great to see how it has…

Started by Jenny Forsythe

1 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service