Katharine's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thinking of you again Phoebe! Have you tried listening to rubbish radio phone ins in…"

Katharine replied Nov 26, 2009 to Anticipatory Anxiety kicking in......:)

34 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

"I've had loads of horrible flying dreams. Most of them involve emergency landings on…"

Katharine replied Jul 2, 2009 to bad dreams

33 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"I feel all the same things you do! Just try to think how wonderful you'll feel when…"

Katharine replied Jul 2, 2009 to Flying on Sunday

18 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Helen

"Just to say I'll be thinking of you as you fly! I'm not the best person to answer yo…"

Katharine replied Jun 16, 2009 to Aerophobia reached hysterical levels after AirFrance 447 - flight coming up and terrified

23 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Clark

"Hi Marcello, It was really interesting to read your message. I have been able, thro…"

Katharine replied Jun 2, 2009 to Medical student... and more scared of flying than hospitals!!

8 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Katharine

"Hi Everyone, Thank you to Keith for sending his message to us all. I think it's rig…"

Katharine replied Jun 2, 2009 to AIR FRANCE

50 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks so much phoebe, Feeling a bit upset this morning but have managed to get all…"

Katharine replied Dec 13, 2008 to Terminal 5

9 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Sussanne Keith

"Thank you very much, I've had a brief look at the site and will peruse it later! Sou…"

Katharine replied Dec 5, 2008 to Terminal 5

9 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Sussanne Keith

"Hi Linda, I felt exactly the same as you before visiting my Mother in Canada at East…"

Katharine replied Dec 4, 2008 to Having a bad day worried about flight

13 Dec 8, 2008
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service