Clairamandine's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Stephanie - you should be taking the same route for Turkey so you can look fo…"

Clairamandine replied Sep 16, 2009 to Less than a week until I fly and getting all too real !!

8 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"Good morning Jan, and many thanks for sharing your experience with us. I am on this…"

Clairamandine replied Sep 15, 2009 to Less than a week until I fly and getting all too real !!

8 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"Sorry Keith, I don't think that this is correct - they banned the aircraft itself bu…"

Clairamandine replied Jul 8, 2009 to Scattered T-Storms - says the forecast at the destination

14 Aug 22, 2010
Reply by Phin Bury

"Afternoon Cristina I smiled when I read the expression "fear-based death" in your p…"

Clairamandine replied Jun 16, 2009 to Aerophobia reached hysterical levels after AirFrance 447 - flight coming up and terrified

23 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Clark

"Cristina, Excuse the pun here, but we are pretty much all on the same boat (!), ter…"

Clairamandine replied Jun 15, 2009 to Aerophobia reached hysterical levels after AirFrance 447 - flight coming up and terrified

23 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Clark

"No, I know some horrible ones!"

Clairamandine replied Jun 9, 2009 to Introduction: Hints and Tips

20 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Fiona Beaumont

"Melinda I know I am French and biased but please trust me that next weekend you wil…"

Clairamandine replied Jun 8, 2009 to Flying June 13th

4 Jul 3, 2009
Reply by Melinda

"Hey Anastasia After a long period of NOT flying at all, I regularly fly to Greece t…"

Clairamandine replied Jun 8, 2009 to Im new here, flying in 3 days and feeling terrible..

28 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Marcello, Thanks ever so much to you for posting such an interesting message. I…"

Clairamandine replied May 29, 2009 to Medical student... and more scared of flying than hospitals!!

8 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Katharine

"Hi Dana I can totally relate to what you are saying as my boyfriend also lives a 4…"

Clairamandine replied Apr 21, 2009 to Flying a Week from Tomorrow Cross Country

10 Apr 23, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service