Louise's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks so much for this. I have just watched the whole video! Brilliant and again so…"

Louise replied Oct 20, 2012 to Fascinating

3 Oct 20, 2012
Reply by Sarah

"Hi Captain Keith, Are there any issues taking photographs and videos during take off…"

Louise replied Sep 13, 2012 to Using electronic devices during take off and landing

7 Nov 7, 2012
Reply by Jim

"This site is brilliant. It does not make me nervous - it helps! You realise how many…"

Louise replied Sep 6, 2012 to Traffic jam...

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Thank you Jo! Yes, I love the window seat - I need to see what is going on too. Also…"

Louise replied Sep 6, 2012 to My flight to Majorca with Ryanair

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Thanks Keith! It feels ok - I wish I had been better on the way back though. I still…"

Louise replied Sep 6, 2012 to My flight to Majorca with Ryanair

4 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Hi Julie, I have learnt NEVER read anything on the internet except for something in…"

Louise replied Aug 24, 2012 to Help!

6 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Hi Jo, Yes that is good advice. I either go for a wing seat or tend to get row 1 if…"

Louise replied Aug 24, 2012 to Just read your book Captain Keith - thanks! But have two questions - turbulance and thunderstorms.

7 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Hi Captain Keith, Thanks so much for your reply - much appreciated! Great to have a…"

Louise replied Aug 23, 2012 to Just read your book Captain Keith - thanks! But have two questions - turbulance and thunderstorms.

7 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Louise

"Hi Jacqui, Thanks for your reply. Yes I will update as soon as I can. I AM GOING to…"

Louise replied Aug 23, 2012 to Just read your book Captain Keith - thanks! But have two questions - turbulance and thunderstorms.

7 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Louise

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2023   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service