Maria Chumas-Baker's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes George, I agreed the A340 is a safe plane. I have been on one on quite a few occ…"

Maria Chumas-Baker replied Jul 5, 2010 to AIR FRANCE

50 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Wow George, my husband saw that programme and he came to bed talking about it all th…"

Maria Chumas-Baker replied Jul 5, 2010 to BBC2 - How To Build A Jumbo Jet Engine (Rolls-Royce) - Highly Recommended!

3 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Sue

"Hi George, Yes, absolutely. What you say does make sense and I guess that when I su…"

Maria Chumas-Baker replied Jul 5, 2010 to AIR FRANCE

50 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks Phoebe, I am still terrified of flying even though I have flown all over the…"

Maria Chumas-Baker replied Jun 29, 2010 to AIR FRANCE

50 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Wow Keith, I have been put in my place now. You are a star and I am sorry I watched…"

50 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Phoebe, I know what you are saying but this was not one of those programmes. It w…"

50 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi there, just going through this discussion about the Air France disaster. I know i…"

50 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Sarah, yep the Geneva trip went fine although have been back nearly a week and ha…"

Maria Chumas-Baker replied Jun 29, 2010 to Hello I'm new

7 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Maria Chumas-Baker

"Hi Anna, thatnks for your message. I am still trying to get the hang of using this s…"

Maria Chumas-Baker replied Jun 29, 2010 to Hello I'm new

7 Jun 29, 2010

"Hi Smithy51. Soz, thought you were a bloke until I saw you pic. Yeah, I have to have…"

Maria Chumas-Baker replied Jun 14, 2010 to Hello I'm new

7 Jun 29, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service