Nick Little's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anna - this is a topic I can relate to. Before I started to deal with my issues h…"

Nick Little replied Dec 7, 2013 to Drugs??? Any advice lol !

10 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Anna Palmer

"Good attitude Patrik. Absolutely right about turbulence. Remind yourself of that. Wh…"

Nick Little replied Nov 22, 2013 to Flight from San Francisco to Zurich today

8 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

"Southampton too is a straightforward small airport. You can return direct to Liverpo…"

Nick Little replied Aug 22, 2013 to Never flew. Nervous even contemplating it :-)

8 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Debs

"If you read through other threads on the site, you'll see loads of success stories,…"

Nick Little replied Aug 18, 2013 to Never flew. Nervous even contemplating it :-)

8 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Debs

"Not sure if it's still relevant, but I've flown Monarch on an A321 Gatwick-Arricife…"

Nick Little replied Aug 5, 2013 to First medium-haul flight with an unfamiliar airline

11 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Nick Little

"You've taken a good first step in ordering the books. Along with the CDs, they make…"

Nick Little replied May 20, 2013 to Amazing California holiday, thanks to new found flying 'skills'

4 May 21, 2013
Reply by carly

"Hi Paul - hopefully you've gone by now! I flew this in January for an essential week…"

Nick Little replied Apr 19, 2013 to The should I shouldn't I question

3 Apr 19, 2013
Reply by Nick Little

"Well done for getting on and doing the flight. Congratulate yourself on that! Like J…"

Nick Little replied Apr 9, 2013 to Im flying tomorrow, and the flight takes 8h 45min

5 May 7, 2013
Reply by Katri

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service