Alexa Pirrie's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Ghazal!!  If you weren't scared you wouldn't be a member of this site!!  That's…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Jul 26, 2014 to I am terrified of my plane crashing

9 Aug 17, 2014
Reply by Paula Turner

"Fantastic Ahmed!!  Enjoy!  Funny how life is I'm having issues at work at the moment…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Oct 20, 2012 to I have overcome my fears... Now I am scared of irony :)

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Ahmed  this is something we've all fought against!  "I am the Albatross round the pi…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Oct 19, 2012 to I have overcome my fears... Now I am scared of irony :)

13 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Jen There is always a trigger for fear!  You just happen to know what yours is - I d…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Jun 8, 2012 to 911 post traumatic stress and havent flown since. need help :o(

3 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Tiffany

"Hi Lyndsay!! You are soooo typical of EVERY member of this site!!!  Especially the b…"

Alexa Pirrie replied May 25, 2012 to Hi!

5 May 29, 2012
Reply by Lyndsay

"Cassie, immerse yourself in this site!!!  I've said it before and I'll keep saying i…"

Alexa Pirrie replied May 5, 2012 to countdown

13 May 10, 2012
Reply by David Wragg

"Well done Lia!!!!  It is possible to overcome your fears!!!  Just immerse yourself i…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Mar 23, 2012 to Fearless flyer!!!

3 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hey CherylIf there is one thing you will see by going through this website it is tha…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Dec 12, 2011 to Newbie in Need of Some Support Please.

4 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Nicola!!! Whoooohoooo!!  It's a great feeling isn't it!! Well done - really proud of…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Nov 23, 2011 to I did it !!!

6 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Steven Michael Collins

"Nicola - have only just seen your message or I would have been keeping them crossed!…"

Alexa Pirrie replied Nov 10, 2011 to 2 hours to take off !?

3 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Alexa Pirrie

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service