Mel's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Kyle, both flights went great. Hope you get your seating issue sorted out. M…"

Mel replied Apr 4, 2012 to Big Day Tomorrow!

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Mel

"Way to go! I bet you never imagined you would come so far in such a short space of t…"

Mel replied Apr 2, 2012 to Big Day Tomorrow!

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Mel

"Hi Natalie, I know how you feel, however, I think the reason you have to switch off…"

Mel replied Apr 2, 2012 to Why can't I use my Ipod or electrical equipment during take off or landing?

3 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Keith, The first two flights went really well. However, thanks to the US immigrat…"

Mel replied Sep 25, 2011 to My Introduction......

39 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"Congratulations on your marriage and on conquering your fear of flying. Your new wif…"

Mel replied Sep 21, 2011 to My Introduction......

39 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"Hi Kyle - so glad to hear you have made such fantastic progress - congratulations! …"

Mel replied Aug 27, 2011 to Another Successful Trip

2 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Glad you had a good flight and congratulations for doing so well! I was thinking abo…"

Mel replied May 7, 2011 to Flying in 4 days and could use some words of encouragement!

9 May 11, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"Hi Heather, I am also flying on Tuesday so we can send each other some positive thou…"

Mel replied May 1, 2011 to Flying in 4 days and could use some words of encouragement!

9 May 11, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"Wonderful news! So glad to hear the little one arrived safe and sound. Will be think…"

Mel replied Apr 4, 2011 to Flight to Australia in 5 weeks

46 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Blitt

"Hi Phoebe, I just wanted to tell you that you are one of the people who helped me mo…"

Mel replied Mar 29, 2011 to Flight to Australia in 5 weeks

46 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Blitt

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service