Sarah's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"I think most of the travel disruption is trains not running because of floods. I don…"

Sarah replied Feb 17, 2014 to Weather in UK

11 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Yilyn The flight was fine. But you're right that it's not much good comparing tw…"

Sarah replied Feb 17, 2014 to Weather in UK

11 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Yilyn I'm good thanks. It's 1.30am and I'm not packed, but I've had the most ama…"

Sarah replied Feb 12, 2014 to Weather in UK

11 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

"Yeah, if anyone could make the weather in England stop for a bit tomorrow, that woul…"

Sarah replied Feb 12, 2014 to Weather in UK

11 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

"There was some lottery analogy Keith used, I'm not sure I can remember exactly but i…"

Sarah replied Feb 12, 2014 to flying more

7 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Yilyn Lim

"Oh, you know what, I'm never reading the news again, OR listening to my friends when…"

Sarah replied Dec 24, 2013 to Weather in UK

11 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi I've never flown with Monarch, but a quick wikipedia search says two thirds of th…"

Sarah replied Jun 19, 2013 to First medium-haul flight with an unfamiliar airline

11 Aug 5, 2013
Reply by Nick Little

"It's not just you - this whole site is proof of that. I can totally sympathise, and…"

Sarah replied Jun 19, 2013 to Less than 2 weeks till I fly

12 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Sharon Metcalfe

"Oho, you're going to be an expert! How often will you need to fly? This is for a new…"

Sarah replied Jun 19, 2013 to Two weeks to my next fight

2 Jun 20, 2013
Reply by Darius R

"Wow, those are quite some pictures! I can understand why it makes you nervous. From…"

Sarah replied Jun 6, 2013 to Article on Turbulence in the Daily Mail

4 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Yilyn Lim

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service