Jim's Discussions (103)

Discussions Replied To (93) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Elizabeth. Not sure where to go to next, also go the the small matter of I'v…"

Jim replied May 3 to 2017 - The big one

7 May 3
Reply by Jim

"Woo hoo, Well I am back, safe and sound after a fantastic week in New York. What a…"

Jim replied May 2 to 2017 - The big one

7 May 3
Reply by Jim

"So the day has nearly arrived. Flying at 11am tomorrow and the overwhelming emotion…"

Jim replied Apr 22 to 2017 - The big one

7 May 3
Reply by Jim

"Thank you both. Croatia was lovely, we stayed in Dubrovnik and had a fabulous week.…"

Jim replied Mar 7 to 2017 - The big one

7 May 3
Reply by Jim

"Hi Hannah, Something I learnt from Cpt Keith really helped me during turbulence. If…"

Jim replied Jun 28, 2016 to Turbulence in Las Vegas

4 Jul 19, 2016
Reply by amanda carroll

"Hi Stacey, In my own battle ( and triumph I should add) against the fear of flying…"

Jim replied Sep 28, 2015 to amsterdam before mexico

5 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth

"Hi Elizabeth, Sounds like you are having the time of your life. I love your statisti…"

Jim replied Nov 19, 2014 to Another incredible trip -but two questions for Keith

5 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Rose. I imagine other people have told you this before but a panic attack, whilst…"

Jim replied Nov 9, 2014 to need encouragement- FEAR OF HEIGHTS/FLYING AUSTRALIA

2 Nov 9, 2014
Reply by Jim

"Hi Elizabeth. Great to hear your are still pushing yourself and receiving the benefi…"

Jim replied Jul 31, 2014 to Gone ahead and booked flights for another adventure

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Jim

"Hello Jane. I'm not a parent myself but through my years of visiting this site and m…"

Jim replied Jul 24, 2014 to Hello and some reassurance needed...

7 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Jane

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2017   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service