David Wragg's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"Well done Patrik, great courage and thanks for sharing your experiences and professi…"

David Wragg replied Dec 1, 2013 to Flight from San Francisco to Zurich today

8 Jan 13, 2014
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

"If we're honest Maria, it wasn't a programme for fearful flyers. I've gradually caug…"

David Wragg replied Dec 1, 2013 to Channel 4 Fear of Flying Programme

15 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by David Wragg

"also, I believe that a military departure out of Afghanistan is typically flown at a…"

David Wragg replied Nov 30, 2013 to Channel 4 Fear of Flying Programme

15 Dec 1, 2013
Reply by David Wragg

"Yep, well done Patrik. Inspiration for us all!"

David Wragg replied Oct 15, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to Hong Kong (Swiss) and from there to Taipei (EVA) on October 4

10 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

"Hi Elizabeth, and thanks for your comment. I took an internal flight a few years ago…"

David Wragg replied Sep 18, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks Patrik. I've picked up on a lot of things you've discussed and will add some…"

David Wragg replied Sep 17, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Very interesting to hear your account Patrik, and I hope you had a good time in Lond…"

David Wragg replied Sep 13, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks Patrik, your courage shines through your words, and you've given me a lot to…"

David Wragg replied Sep 8, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Well done Patrik, your courage is an inspiration to us all. And I like the 'turning…"

David Wragg replied Sep 6, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Natalia, I'm really glad you found the app helpful. I mostly got my NLP 'anchorin…"

David Wragg replied Aug 8, 2013 to Very nervous about my next flight

13 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service