Elizabeth's Discussions (204)

Discussions Replied To (169) Replies Latest Activity

"Well done, Dorthe, The anxiousness in anticipation of a flight is usually much worse…"

Elizabeth replied Jul 4, 2017 to One hour to go

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by Elizabeth

"Excellent Jim. Where to next? The world is your oyster now. Personally now  I prefer…"

Elizabeth replied May 2, 2017 to 2017 - The big one

7 May 3, 2017
Reply by Jim

"Hi Jim, Congratulations . You have done so well since Keith's seminar in Winchester…"

Elizabeth replied Mar 5, 2017 to 2017 - The big one

7 May 3, 2017
Reply by Jim

"Excellent reading your account of your flights. Congratulations on your achievement.…"

Elizabeth replied Aug 2, 2016 to Flying next month

6 Aug 2, 2016
Reply by Captain Keith

"I would watch and listen to all the videos etc on Keith's website to familiarize you…"

Elizabeth replied Jul 2, 2016 to amsterdam before mexico

5 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth

"Hi Carly, I think prop planes seem noisier because the engines and props are higher…"

Elizabeth replied Jun 6, 2016 to why do prop planes seem scarier?

3 Jun 6, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth

"Missed your post so it is probably too late to reply- tips for next flight - practis…"

Elizabeth replied Dec 22, 2015 to Panic attack when entering the plane and just trying to sit still during flight keep my mind from worries

3 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Keith godfrey

"Wow, envious of you being upstairs on a A380 I experienced 2 flights on this magnifi…"

Elizabeth replied Nov 30, 2015 to Looking Forward

2 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Christopher Murrell

"HI, You have done this route before , build on all that you have experienced in the…"

Elizabeth replied Nov 25, 2015 to Flying to Dubai on Friday and feeling awful

3 Nov 25, 2015
Reply by Elizabeth

"HI Jim, Good to hear from you  and that you have achieved so many flights. We have a…"

Elizabeth replied Nov 20, 2014 to Another incredible trip -but two questions for Keith

5 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2019   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service