samantha spriggs's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

" Thankyou Alexa...I still feel I'm 'work in progress'!!!  Keith...don't want you get…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 26, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

" Hello everyone,  Well I'm back...so it can only mean I flew!!! I actually cried as…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 26, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"Thankyou, Alexa,    Have kept busy today, physically feel zoned out and mentally ver…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 9, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

" Well with one day to go I really feel sick now! Instead of packing I'm doing lots o…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 9, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"   OK...I will definitely agree to the new rule...I will stick at it and tomorrow I'…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 8, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"   Thankyou all so much for replying, it helps to know I am not the only 'sufferer'!…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 8, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"   Thankyou, I feel quite relaxed right now, I will think about what we discussed fu…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 7, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"   Weird thing is if you were flying...I would be much happier as I've chatted here…"

samantha spriggs replied Aug 7, 2011 to Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"   Thats a weird one to answer...never thought about why I wouldnt let it go. Just a…"

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"   OK...I admit its all stored away from films and crashes discussed on news program…"

31 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Zsuzsanna

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2019   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service