Patrik Hedinger's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"I (and of course my family) made it to Taiwan and stayed relatively "comfortable" wh…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Oct 7, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to Hong Kong (Swiss) and from there to Taipei (EVA) on October 4

10 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

"Hi Natalia: I am currently busy preparing myself for tomorrow's flight ... As ironic…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Oct 3, 2013 to Feeling useless

4 Oct 8, 2013
Reply by Natalia Walasek

"Thank you for your response, Elizabeth, and the positive energy you sent me! That's…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Oct 3, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to Hong Kong (Swiss) and from there to Taipei (EVA) on October 4

10 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

"... in two days, I will take the first long-haul flight in two years. Although I fee…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Oct 2, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to Hong Kong (Swiss) and from there to Taipei (EVA) on October 4

10 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Patrik Hedinger

"Hi Darius I have experienced this sound on a number of planes (don't remember which)…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Sep 19, 2013 to Strange sounds in plane

10 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Darius R

"Amanda, great to hear from you! The flight will be fine and I am confident that you…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Sep 19, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Carly, thanks for your comment and I am happy that my thoughts were helpful. "

Patrik Hedinger replied Sep 19, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi David I am glad that my posts were in some way helpful for you. The fear of flyin…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Sep 18, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"David, you are totally right that superstitious behaviors are a type of often unnoti…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Sep 15, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Today morning was really stressful: We finally arrived at the gate just before its c…"

Patrik Hedinger replied Sep 9, 2013 to Flight from Zurich to London with BA on Sept 5

30 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service