Laura Cunningham's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I know that's the way I am trying to look at it might have missed 2 days holiday and…"

Laura Cunningham replied Nov 18, 2012 to Flying in less than 2 days!!

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Well Keith didn't quite make it to krabi. Unfortunately we were delayed in heathrow…"

Laura Cunningham replied Nov 18, 2012 to Flying in less than 2 days!!

5 Nov 18, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"And I actually prefer the straight to the point facts you provide, it really simplif…"

Laura Cunningham replied Sep 24, 2012 to fell off the wagon & avoiding this forum like the plague!

22 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

"Hi Keith Thanks for getting back to me.  Ive been having a think the last week over…"

Laura Cunningham replied Sep 24, 2012 to fell off the wagon & avoiding this forum like the plague!

22 Oct 11, 2012

"Hi Helen   Well done on your amazing achievmebt I have to say your story impresess m…"

Laura Cunningham replied Sep 11, 2012 to Thailand & back, four more successful flights!

14 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Helen

"Hi Keith   I just wondered if you had a chance to look over some of my thoughts I wr…"

Laura Cunningham replied Sep 11, 2012 to fell off the wagon & avoiding this forum like the plague!

22 Oct 11, 2012

"Hi Keith I've been having a think over the weekend to get all my fears written down…"

Laura Cunningham replied Aug 6, 2012 to fell off the wagon & avoiding this forum like the plague!

22 Oct 11, 2012

"Where so I start again to get in control of this fear? I have concluded that the chA…"

Laura Cunningham replied Aug 1, 2012 to fell off the wagon & avoiding this forum like the plague!

22 Oct 11, 2012

"I know I will be going on this flight in November there is no way I'd get away with…"

Laura Cunningham replied Jun 29, 2012 to fell off the wagon & avoiding this forum like the plague!

22 Oct 11, 2012

"Hi Zsuzsanna Thanks for replying! The weather is hugely better today and there are a…"

Laura Cunningham replied Aug 27, 2011 to Flying in 14 hours & there's a Storm

3 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service