Kate N Evans's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I suffer similiarly, unfortunately.  Everything up and during the flight makes me an…"

Kate N Evans replied Dec 21, 2012 to Flying on Thursday so scared!

8 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"It's all good.    I think it's more to do with the fact I'm not sat with a few hundr…"

Kate N Evans replied Sep 5, 2012 to Don't know what to do.

20 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by JO TAYLOR

"Yo!  When it comes to air corridors there are actually a lot of failsafes to stop pl…"

Kate N Evans replied Sep 5, 2012 to Traffic jam...

7 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Louise

"I always used to feel the same way about propellor planes, I'd always look at them a…"

Kate N Evans replied Sep 5, 2012 to Don't know what to do.

20 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by JO TAYLOR

"Yep! "

Kate N Evans replied Aug 17, 2012 to Aborted landing has pushed me over the edge

12 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Ash

"Microbursts show up on the radars clear as day, they're super avoidable and also rar…"

Kate N Evans replied Aug 10, 2012 to I dislike not understanding things - question about something I saw in the news.

5 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Not sure about the density thing, all I know about are microbursts and they tend to…"

Kate N Evans replied Aug 10, 2012 to I dislike not understanding things - question about something I saw in the news.

5 Aug 11, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

"Yeah I hear you there.   Sounds like just standard turbulence to me, even if it is s…"

Kate N Evans replied Jul 31, 2012 to Just returned from my holiday

15 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Darius R

"If I remember right reading something, light turbulence to us is like, the one we se…"

Kate N Evans replied Jul 31, 2012 to Just returned from my holiday

15 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Darius R

"Just like the captain said, try not to worry about the flight home where you can. …"

Kate N Evans replied Jun 30, 2012 to I'm in Spain

10 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service