Caro's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"NO EVIDENCE....I completely agree they are made up niggles in my head!! Ping ping an…"

Caro replied May 16, 2011 to Niggles and things

7 May 18, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"thanks Francis! Yes that does help, even though I prob sort of know these things but…"

Caro replied May 15, 2011 to Niggles and things

7 May 18, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Richard, I was just looking to book a flight to Mexico too but had to visit my tr…"

Caro replied Jan 13, 2011 to Help.... am I going mad?

23 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by G Lopez

"Hi Miranda, I hope your flights are getting easier, this site is amazing isnt it!? I…"

Caro replied Jan 10, 2011 to Take Off

2 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Phil listen it will be FINE...it will really be ok!!! I landed in Vienna in a snow b…"

Caro replied Dec 9, 2010 to SMALL PLANES GIVE ME CHATTERING TEETH AND TREMBLING LEGS...

11 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Phil

"It was VIENNA!!!!!And it was amazing...and I managed the flights really well again..…"

Caro replied Dec 6, 2010 to SMALL PLANES GIVE ME CHATTERING TEETH AND TREMBLING LEGS...

11 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Phil

"Hey Anca - I second everything Phil said especially about this site and the course -…"

Caro replied Dec 1, 2010 to Hello

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Anca Borut

"Phil - ofcourse Keith loves us really but he is brutal with nonsense so I should kno…"

Caro replied Nov 25, 2010 to FLYING IN THE WINTER...

9 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks Phil!!! My goodness you have been flying a lot how fab is that - well done, I…"

Caro replied Nov 24, 2010 to FLYING IN THE WINTER...

9 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Gez - so glad to hear you are doing so well! And Marika you are no wimp, please d…"

Caro replied Sep 20, 2010 to flying again

2 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Caro

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service