Fiona Beaumont's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to say that I don't come onto the www very often, but it heartens me to read…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Apr 18, 2011 to I live in New Zealand HELP have to fly EVERYWHERE and am terrified of my flight in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 May 11, 2011
Reply by Francis Patrick Edwards

"Hear, hear x"

Fiona Beaumont replied Jan 9, 2011 to Next Flight To Australia Booked

7 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by June

"You'll be great, Phoebe...can't wait to see lots of pics of you and your gorgeous gi…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Nov 25, 2009 to Anticipatory Anxiety kicking in......:)

34 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Elizabeth

"Agree with this too! I find it difficult to concentrate on reading books, but gossi…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Sep 1, 2009 to Introduction: Hints and Tips

20 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Fiona Beaumont

"Well done Terry! I, too, find myself staring at the flight attendants (I'm sure the…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Aug 31, 2009 to Bristol to Belfast - I enjoyed most of it!!

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Fiona Beaumont

"Hi Phoebe I know what you mean about thinking the dread will return but I reckon fam…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Aug 27, 2009 to Australia in December.......

29 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Hi Phoebe Pretty much first time I've been on since Austria hols- which were marvel…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Aug 15, 2009 to Australia in December.......

29 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Sarah

"Thanks Phoebe. Am off again on Saturday, this time to Austria, and I am actually, ge…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Jul 22, 2009 to 1st flight with my children

14 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

"Keith Just a quick update......Austria on Saturday. A tiny bit of nerves creeping i…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Jul 22, 2009 to 1st flight with my children

14 Jul 22, 2009

"Hi Phoebe Thank you for your lovely message, I really appreciate you taking the tim…"

Fiona Beaumont replied Jul 12, 2009 to 1st flight with my children

14 Jul 22, 2009

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service