Xetere's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, I thought the headline would be funny and attention grabbing! But well, I wa…"

Xetere replied Oct 12, 2010 to We hit some moderate turbulence over Virginia. F/As had to sit too and I was really worried that...

3 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"you are so right and I can relate. Even though we can intellectually appreciate why…"

Xetere replied Jun 8, 2010 to A thought.

9 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Francis Patrick Edwards

"Here in Nairobi. Flights were fine. of course. well have another long distance trip…"

Xetere replied Jun 8, 2010 to Flying to Nairobi tomorrow

1 Jun 8, 2010
Reply by Xetere

"Just to reiterate that you are not a chicken. For instance, admitting phobia publicl…"

Xetere replied Jun 3, 2010 to Wimp

11 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Anna

"People say that flying is the safest way to travel and statistically it is. But in a…"

Xetere replied May 28, 2010 to Watching The Videos Just Made Me More Anxious

11 May 31, 2010
Reply by Francesca D'Angelo

"Back in New York, flights to New York were fine. Weather in Kampala/Entebbe was clou…"

Xetere replied May 16, 2010 to Back in Uganda for round two.

3 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Francis Patrick Edwards

"I assume Captain Keith would know, but smaller planes might feel turbulence more. Bu…"

Xetere replied May 9, 2010 to CRJ 200 or 700 aircrafts

2 May 11, 2010
Reply by Hanna

"Congratulations. It is progress, you should be very proud of yourself. As people alw…"

Xetere replied May 6, 2010 to Landed :-)

2 May 15, 2010
Reply by SteveK

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service