TERRY's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Anca   Firstly, well done on having the courage to come on here and share with us…"

TERRY replied Feb 24, 2011 to After trip.....

11 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Anca Borut

"Hi everyone Thank you for all your kind words. Well I'm back in Britain after a gl…"

TERRY replied Jun 19, 2010 to Here we go again...

6 Jun 19, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Well done Laura You're an inspirtion to all of us. I've always wanted to go to New…"

TERRY replied Jun 4, 2010 to I done it

8 Jun 11, 2010
Reply by Laura Cunningham

"Hi Gareth, you're not babbling and neither are you a "wimp". Everyone on here, inclu…"

TERRY replied Jun 1, 2010 to Wimp

11 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Anna

"Hi Andy. It's really annoying, isn't it? The hold this fear can sometimes have over…"

TERRY replied May 12, 2010 to Fell off the wagon...

3 May 12, 2010
Reply by TERRY

"Hi Andy The only way we can get through these niggly feelings is the way we choose…"

TERRY replied Feb 15, 2010 to Off the France tomorrow

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by TERRY

"Hi Ann I completely understand how you are feeling right now. I've been exactly whe…"

TERRY replied Feb 12, 2010 to Flying to Florida on Sunday....not liking the idea of flying without my kids.....

4 Feb 13, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi Janie I have been exactly where you are right now. I too have been just days awa…"

TERRY replied Feb 7, 2010 to New and Flying in a week

11 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

"Hi Emmai too am flying on Tuesday. I only have a 35 minute hop to Dublin. Like u, I…"

TERRY replied Dec 28, 2009 to Petrified of flying- 10 hours flight

4 Dec 30, 2009
Reply by Sussanne Keith

"Phoebe Well done! It's amazing what you've achieved. Now that you've done it once,…"

TERRY replied Aug 31, 2009 to Phoebe......My Incredible Journey.....To See My Family In Australia

14 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by carly

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2017   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service