JO TAYLOR's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Your wish is my command!! http://www.thepub.cz/praha-1/?lng=en   I was on a birthday…"

JO TAYLOR replied Mar 4, 2013 to I am about to take my first flight in 6 years

13 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Daniel Evans

"Is it wrong Daniel that the first thing I wanted to reply was "I know a great serve…"

JO TAYLOR replied Feb 18, 2013 to I am about to take my first flight in 6 years

13 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Daniel Evans

"Yay!! Well done - so proud of you!!  Its strange isnt it the way the day before is a…"

JO TAYLOR replied Jan 18, 2013 to Flying to Washington DC Tomorrow and the Nerves Are Kicking In :O

18 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Jo-Anne Button

"Get on that plane feeling a million dollars and you'll feel confident. Your brain in…"

JO TAYLOR replied Jan 13, 2013 to Flying to Washington DC Tomorrow and the Nerves Are Kicking In :O

18 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Jo-Anne Button

"I'll sum it up in one sentence 'just checking online for flights to San Francsico in…"

JO TAYLOR replied Jan 13, 2013 to Flying to Washington DC Tomorrow and the Nerves Are Kicking In :O

18 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Jo-Anne Button

"In all honesty I did actually think that if I'd had my book with me I'd have gladly…"

JO TAYLOR replied Jan 11, 2013 to 2013 Is looking good!

13 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"Yay go Jim!!! I got back from Washington on Wednesday morning and like you I planned…"

JO TAYLOR replied Jan 11, 2013 to 2013 Is looking good!

13 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Zsuzsanna

"Oooh where are you off to? Tell me about your trip and take my mind off mine :)   I…"

JO TAYLOR replied Jan 2, 2013 to Flying to Washington DC Tomorrow and the Nerves Are Kicking In :O

18 Jan 19, 2013
Reply by Jo-Anne Button

"I am the same - even if I'm not particularly scared I feel every single bump, dip an…"

JO TAYLOR replied Sep 17, 2012 to Sleep in flight

11 Oct 21, 2012
Reply by Cheryl Chau

"It will never disappear for me - its gotten easier but I will never ever ever get on…"

JO TAYLOR replied Sep 13, 2012 to Flying this afternoon _ absolutely pertiried

11 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by amanda carroll

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service