Francesca D'Angelo's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Nothing. NOTHING better then that feeling of touch down. I am trying to get courage…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied Feb 10, 2013 to My fear is making my holiday plans so heavy going!!!!

2 Feb 10, 2013
Reply by Francesca D'Angelo

"Thanks! No i havent flown since 2010 and avoided flying this year by opting to drive…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied Jul 8, 2012 to Flight 447

20 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Natalia Walasek

"Hi Julie-  Like most disasters there were a multitude of things going wrong. The tw…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied Jul 8, 2012 to Flight 447

20 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Natalia Walasek

"We are a lot alike...i too thought about taking a boat back from Punta Cana..and rig…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied Jun 4, 2010 to Wimp

11 Jul 24, 2010
Reply by Anna

"I just got back from an anooying trip to Punta Cana. I was so scared the night befor…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied Jun 4, 2010 to Flying tomorrow

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Marika Camilleri

"Made it to philly!! Sooooo relieved... I wasn't panicky before..well I was but kept…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied Jun 1, 2010 to have to be up in 3.5 hours..cant sleep..so scared

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks Captain Keith! I appreciate your saying that. I have to face my fears again t…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied May 31, 2010 to Watching The Videos Just Made Me More Anxious

11 May 31, 2010

"Hey Frank- I made it...i was so grateful you wrote back...i kept checking my email…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied May 29, 2010 to have to be up in 3.5 hours..cant sleep..so scared

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"I'm getting realy scared...I am lying in bed I can't sleep...I'm reallly scared."

Francesca D'Angelo replied May 28, 2010 to Watching The Videos Just Made Me More Anxious

11 May 31, 2010

"Thanks to all the responded..it makes me feel better to know i am not alone..I am ju…"

Francesca D'Angelo replied May 27, 2010 to Watching The Videos Just Made Me More Anxious

11 May 31, 2010

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service