Della's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks.. ive applied for a job now for Norwegian and they are coming back to me soon…"

Della replied Jun 28, 2010 to I MADE IT, and I am not scared anymore!!! :)

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Della

"Just do it.. I went to a course, i understand the hardest part is to actually get on…"

Della replied Jun 10, 2010 to I MADE IT, and I am not scared anymore!!! :)

9 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Della

"dont think i can do this!:("

Della replied May 27, 2010 to FLYING TOMORROW!!!

3 May 27, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hello, Its only 2 days left to I am out flying again, yesterday I saw a plane that h…"

Della replied Jun 9, 2009 to Im new here, flying in 3 days and feeling terrible..

28 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"And I want to thank Captain Keith for creating this forum, and for all the help he o…"

Della replied Jun 6, 2009 to I´m so happy!!

6 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Joanne Short

"Hello! First of all I want to say lucky you going to Malaga, I understand that you…"

Della replied Jun 6, 2009 to Flying in the morning

7 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"hello, and thank u for the reply:) Im going to fly with BOEING 737-600, Im not reall…"

Della replied Jun 5, 2009 to Im new here, flying in 3 days and feeling terrible..

28 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"I just want to say thank you for the help, last time I was logged in here I realised…"

Della replied Jun 5, 2009 to Im new here, flying in 3 days and feeling terrible..

28 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hey thank you very much Keit, I forgot to mention that I am hard of hearing so I wou…"

Della replied Mar 15, 2009 to Im new here, flying in 3 days and feeling terrible..

28 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hello all, thanks for the support in here, I on the way to the airport today, my fea…"

Della replied Mar 15, 2009 to Im new here, flying in 3 days and feeling terrible..

28 Jun 9, 2009
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service