Francis Patrick Edwards's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Alan, Great discussion here with yourself, Pacome and Martin (sorry Pacome - I do…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied May 13, 2011 to Flying in a couple of days, no idea why im so worried

7 May 13, 2011
Reply by Francis Patrick Edwards

"Hi Adam, Welcome to the site. I see you're already taking beta blockers and my advic…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied May 13, 2011 to hello

4 May 14, 2011

"Hi Amanda, My apologies for not replying to you earlier - I'm delighted that you've…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied May 11, 2011 to I live in New Zealand HELP have to fly EVERYWHERE and am terrified of my flight in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 May 11, 2011

"Hi Phoebe, My heartiest congratulations to you and all the family on the birth of yo…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied Apr 6, 2011 to Flight to Australia in 5 weeks

46 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Blitt

"You are most weclome."

Francis Patrick Edwards replied Mar 31, 2011 to paralyzed with fear!

50 May 2, 2011
Reply by Heather De Nio

"Hi Karla, Great to see your reply. You have written a fine description of your fears…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied Mar 30, 2011 to paralyzed with fear!

50 May 2, 2011
Reply by Heather De Nio

"Hi Karla, Of course there's hope and you've taken the first step towards that goal b…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied Mar 30, 2011 to paralyzed with fear!

50 May 2, 2011
Reply by Heather De Nio

"Hi Richard and Captain Keith and everyone, Apropos Capt. Keith's addition to my earl…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied Mar 28, 2011 to Help.... am I going mad?

23 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by G Lopez

"Hi Richard, Great to see your message and many many congratulations to you for a num…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied Mar 27, 2011 to Help.... am I going mad?

23 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by G Lopez

"Hi Richard, By the time you read this you should be in Mexico or even back from the…"

Francis Patrick Edwards replied Mar 24, 2011 to Help.... am I going mad?

23 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by G Lopez

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service