JvL's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Im sure some do but its not necessary. I wouldnt wear the same pair of socks to work…"

JvL replied Feb 6, 2015 to Fear of flying for years is ruining my life

21 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thats it. I wear the same clothes when i fly. The problem is that it starts to take…"

JvL replied Feb 5, 2015 to Fear of flying for years is ruining my life

21 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Captain Keith

"The jinxing it if i feel positive struck a strong cord with me. Im the same. I find…"

JvL replied Feb 4, 2015 to Fear of flying for years is ruining my life

21 Feb 6, 2015
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi rosie I just read the news too and it has freaked me out too. We fly to south afr…"

JvL replied Feb 4, 2015 to transatlantic flight

10 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Rosie

"how did it go? x"

JvL replied Apr 4, 2014 to Brisbane - Singapore - Dubai - Birmingham tonight... :(

14 Apr 15, 2014
Reply by Captain Keith

"i used to take xanax for flying too but for the past few years ive been unable to be…"

JvL replied Apr 4, 2014 to Need Support

6 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by JvL

"i always tell the cabin crew that im afraid of flying, they are usually very helpful…"

JvL replied Mar 29, 2014 to I am flying to Amsterdam in May 2014, this is my flying after 5 years

3 Mar 30, 2014
Reply by andyb99

"Im the same. I HATE turbulence. I always speak to the cabin crew when I board and le…"

JvL replied Mar 20, 2014 to Tips for turbulence!

28 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Captain Keith

"Dear Keith, Thank you for the reply. I have been feeling a bit better about the trip…"

JvL replied Mar 13, 2013 to Flight in 4 days and snow and strong wind forecast - terrified!

3 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Hi! My next flight is on Thursday and I'm scared too. It's long-haul though with a l…"

JvL replied Mar 10, 2013 to 5 days until my next flight

13 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2017   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service