jacqui stachan's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm flying to Majorca on Tues. Reading the book for the 3rd time not got any questio…"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 22, 2012 to Just read your book Captain Keith - thanks! But have two questions - turbulance and thunderstorms.

7 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Louise

"I like your thinking Darius & thanks for taking time to reply (you too Kate). Yo…"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 17, 2012 to Aborted landing has pushed me over the edge

12 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Ash

"only ever stopped cos I stalled it.... a plane can glide & land, right?!"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 17, 2012 to Aborted landing has pushed me over the edge

12 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Ash

"I experienced 2 go arounds in 2008 on attempting to land in strong winds in Edinburg…"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 16, 2012 to Aborted landing has pushed me over the edge

12 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Ash

"I stood at the end of Edinburgh airport runway ( out with the fence obviously!) and…"

jacqui stachan replied Sep 10, 2011 to flying

3 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Ok - I'll get back to you.... maybe the following week?"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 24, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Francis Patrick Edwards

"Diana -thanks for taking the time to reply. I did have in my mind to visit the airpo…"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 24, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011

"Diana, thank you....  I have really tried HARD to visualise being that happy, positi…"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 23, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011

"Debating buying the audio course or actually travelling to complete the course?"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 23, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011

"Thanks Keith. Reassuring to know you're at the end of the phone too! Don't know wher…"

jacqui stachan replied Aug 20, 2011 to Trying again after leaving plane at the gate..

36 Aug 31, 2011

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service