Rachael's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Quote>>>Rachael I will be thinking of you on monday! Remember that the flig…"

Rachael replied Apr 25, 2009 to Going to Newark April 2008 from Belfast and totally terrified

19 May 23, 2009
Reply by Claire

"Hello All :) I hope everyone is doing well and getting on with their plane journies…"

Rachael replied Apr 23, 2009 to Going to Newark April 2008 from Belfast and totally terrified

19 May 23, 2009
Reply by Claire

"Hi Caro! I'd just like to say WELL DONE!! YOU DID IT! huge pat on the back for you :…"

Rachael replied Apr 6, 2009 to Flight to Madrid!!!

5 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Caro

"some really good songs there :) I'm liking Nina Simone '' Here comes the sun'' i can…"

Rachael replied Apr 4, 2009 to Want to come up with some cheerful, happy songs to play while on a flight

7 Apr 6, 2009
Reply by Jim

"Hi Katy.....I'm flying on the 27th April to the states and totally understand your f…"

Rachael replied Mar 26, 2009 to Diazepam... Flying in over 3 weeks by myself and very very scared!

17 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

"Thank you for your reply Elizabeth, its great to hear and very encouraging to know y…"

Rachael replied Mar 25, 2009 to Going to Newark April 2008 from Belfast and totally terrified

19 May 23, 2009
Reply by Claire

"Hi Katy, welcome. I too am flying in April alone from belfast to newark then memphis…"

Rachael replied Mar 24, 2009 to Diazepam... Flying in over 3 weeks by myself and very very scared!

17 Apr 4, 2009
Reply by Phoebe Jane Wilson

"Hi Keith, Yes i understand what your saying and i do fear that i will lose my mind o…"

Rachael replied Mar 24, 2009 to Going to Newark April 2008 from Belfast and totally terrified

19 May 23, 2009
Reply by Claire

"Hey Keith, Caro and Claire.....I just got this message and your replies. I'm sorry i…"

Rachael replied Mar 23, 2009 to Going to Newark April 2008 from Belfast and totally terrified

19 May 23, 2009
Reply by Claire

"Ah well.....guess my post wasnt bad enough or good enough as it may be. Really thoug…"

Rachael replied Mar 20, 2009 to Going to Newark April 2008 from Belfast and totally terrified

19 May 23, 2009
Reply by Claire

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service