chris's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I also have turbulance issues, I am starting to think its actually nothing to do wit…"

chris replied Mar 17, 2014 to Tips for turbulence!

28 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Captain Keith

"I think its quiet educating, they arent gloryfying the accidents, just explaining wh…"

chris replied Jun 23, 2013 to Do Not Watch

4 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Captain Keith

"Well i was nervous for my initial flight to Belfast on a dash 800 , which is a prop…"

chris replied Dec 22, 2011 to new flights

7 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Just let you knwo completed my flights , the first being the above, all was ok a lit…"

chris replied Dec 21, 2011 to new flights

7 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"Thanks Keith looks the normal run of the mill type of flight then, hope so its just…"

chris replied Dec 8, 2011 to new flights

7 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"I am not so bad once we get going, usually, some reason im worrying about other tnsg…"

chris replied Jul 13, 2011 to new flights

6 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by chris

"Well under 2 days to go now and im getting the nerves again, little frustrated by it…"

chris replied Jul 12, 2011 to new flights

6 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by chris

"Thanks Keith, the flight back i wasnt too bad , i kind of watch the clouds and if th…"

chris replied Mar 12, 2011 to Progress ?

3 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Captain Keith

"All back now , and wasnt so bad at all. Take off on way back seemed a little dauntin…"

chris replied Dec 15, 2010 to My flights Tuesday

7 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

"Never got chance today only just got home :-( Feel a bit better though must be said…"

chris replied Dec 13, 2010 to My flights Tuesday

7 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Captain Keith

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service