Heidi's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"I just want to apologies for the delay in my update. My flight to NZ couldn't have…"

Heidi replied Jul 30, 2009 to Dreading that Sinking Feeling

30 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Daria

"Thank you to everyone for your support. It means everything in the world to me. Yes…"

Heidi replied Jul 2, 2009 to Dreading that Sinking Feeling

30 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Daria

"I'm already in Aussie. :) I'll be taking a 3 and a half hour flight to NZ. Thank you…"

Heidi replied Jun 30, 2009 to Flying soon

4 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Heidi

"My flight is on Friday morning at 9:30am Aussie EST. I am not a happy camper to say…"

Heidi replied Jun 30, 2009 to Dreading that Sinking Feeling

30 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Daria

"Gah! I just heard about this incident on the news too. I too am having trouble getti…"

Heidi replied Jun 30, 2009 to Flying soon

4 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Heidi

"Phoebe, Thank you so much for going to the trouble of writing about your feelings a…"

Heidi replied Jun 30, 2009 to Phoebe......My Incredible Journey.....To See My Family In Australia

14 Apr 6, 2014
Reply by carly

"As we all know, my gripe is with take-off. From watching the videos on here it seems…"

Heidi replied Jun 28, 2009 to TAKE OFF OR LANDING?

8 Jul 12, 2009
Reply by Cristina Stephens

"Hahahahahahahaha!!! Yes, I shall do. Stingy thingy. Love it! :D You're right. I sho…"

Heidi replied Jun 23, 2009 to Dreading that Sinking Feeling

30 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Daria

"You have a podcast! Oh my goodness! I'm downloading all of them right now. :)"

Heidi replied Jun 23, 2009 to Aerophobia reached hysterical levels after AirFrance 447 - flight coming up and terrified

23 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Linda Clark

"Oh honey! I am so sorry I didn't get this message earlier! Did you end up going? I k…"

Heidi replied Jun 23, 2009 to Dreading that Sinking Feeling

30 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Daria

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2017   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service