Set your recording devices, ladies and gentlemen

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/fear-of-flying-caught-on-camera/...

Views: 144

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Then why did they include thst in this programme for fearful flyers. Totally irresponsible and down right stupid. When did this military accident happen anyway?

I agree. I don't know the precise date but I believe in the last 6 months.

Keith

If we're honest Maria, it wasn't a programme for fearful flyers. I've gradually caught up to the fact that most of these programmes are 'entertainment' pieces rather than balanced documentary. I was disappointed at the military crash segment too, but this kind of footage is rarer than rare, and I suppose it was channel 4's version of a scoop, justified in their own minds by the fears verbalised by some of the participants in the programme. 

That said, I personally got something from the programme in the sense that watching the people involved, who I had great empathy for, reinforced the fact that my own fears are not unique. Also, It was interesting to see how people attempted to prepare for and then go through with their flights, and I felt I was sort of practising my own strategies along with them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service