Just booked holiday to Turkey for September and although it said schedule flight were used the company have now changed to Thomson charter flights-has anyone had experience of them???????

Have flown with Flybe, Virgin 747 and Aero carribean but most of my previous flights have been with BA and have been scheduled flights.Any reassurance welcome-thanks Elizabeth.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi , had a flight with Thomson in may , they were really good , even though I did my party piece , of crying while I get on the plane ! . 
They even let me go in the cockpit , as we were delayed ( started crying again !) I even grabed the pilot and said , don't you crash this plane ! , my husband apologised for me and told him I've been on keiths flying course , and he knew about it ! . 
So the only thing to have to worry about is me being on the flight ! And the rubbish food ! 
Take care 
Karen x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service