Well, I don't know where to start really, I've just come back from a lovely week break in Croatia and taking in two perfect flights.

My small steps I have been taking over the past 7 years or so really keep paying off, these last two flights were just perfect from start to finish, never once did I go past a 1 /10 on the nervous scale and Croatia was just a lovely place. 

There isn't much to say about the flights, We had a bit of turbulence on the way but again it didn't really bother me. In fact just before we were coming in to land my wife looked at me and said " I think you're a fraud, you haven't got a fear of flying"

I keep thinking she might be right, but then I remind myself I'm still taking my time, building my confidence taking small steps and at the same time having a great time visiting countries I've never been to and feeling sky high!!

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

me enjoying a beer in Croatia

Jim said:

Excellent  Jim,!!!!!!!!!!!

There are so many lovely destinations to explore. .Those small steps have paid off.-Where next?

All the best,

Elizabeth.

Thanks Elizabeth,

I've already got skiing booked for March 2014 to Austria which I'm looking forward to.

I've always fancied seeing the Northern Lights and I read that this year is going to be best its been for 50 years or so, but as I've already had 4 holidays this year its hard to justify the expensive trip to Iceland! 

Your forthcoming trip sounds amazing, I cant believe you are taking on a holiday with that many flights, that shows tremendous courage. Congratulations for even booking it!! 

Well Done Jim. It is a great feeling isn't it. So many places to see!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2017   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service