last week i was in a car accident.

i drive (in the UK) a bmw Z4...its a tiny but fast little car....and on my way down the M6....glad to be driving and not flying...an articulated lorry of about 17 tonnes....from europe...decided he wanted to come into the lane i was currently overtaking him in.

his truck was left hand drive (uk vehicles are RHD) so my little car was in his blind spot....and he hit me.....luckily...he realised before my car was pushed under his wheels for him to totally mow me down!!!

Damage wasnt too bad to the car and he's admitted fault....but oh my it was 100% terrifying....and i am very lucky to be here right now.

my point is.......i feel much safer driving a car.......than sitting in a plane

but ive never come closer to catastrophe than this day!!!!

see my point??? 

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I certainly do see your point.

We think that we've got control when we're driving  but this shows that sometimes we don't.

Keith

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service