Cpt Keith is running another course on the 18th September - if you are thinking of going on it, please don't just think about it, DO IT.  Honestly, you will really enjoy it and what's more you will learn so much about flying.  You couldn't get a better 'teacher' than Cpt Keith. 

I had flown all over the world but suddenly developed a fear of flying.  I knew I had to do something about overcoming my fear, not just for myself but for my partner too.  I knew that if I didn't fly, he wouldn't be able to fly either.  He hated to see me getting myself in a state.

Well the good news is, the course worked.  We took a short flight to Dublin and I can honestly say, I actually looked forward to the flight and I enjoyed flying for the first time ever!  You know why, because Cpt Keith had explained in plain simple terms how a plane flies and how it stays up.  Its all 'fear of the unknown' but once you know, its amazing how much it helps.  

I stood in the queue waiting to board and I couldn't believe how calm I felt.  I just looked at the other passengers and thought "I bet I know more about flying now than you all do"!  I felt so much more confident.  I watched what the engineers on the ground were doing, the pilot, the cabin crew etc etc and I could understand what was going on, all because of the course.

As we were taking off, I was telling my partner what the plane was doing, what speed it was going at and what height we would be climbing to first.  I'm sure the people sitting around me thought I was an 'expert'!!! I knew all about the safety features, the numerous 'backups', the Aviation rules, etc etc

so for me, the course allayed all of my fears which had been building up for some considerable period of time.

So please don't hesitate, book yourself on the course and you can then 'enjoy' flying. 

Julie Wells

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes i agree,dont even hesitate,just do it.its the best gift i have given myself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service