Hello captain Keith and everyone ! the last time i flew was a year ago and with the help of this forum and Keith's book i was confident and i had no problems, so in preparation for next weeks flight( going to benidorm) i have re-read keith's book and spent a lot of time on this forum watching videos and reading people's experiences.

To be honest i do feel a wee bit jittery but i know once i am up in the air i will be ok this site is helping me and if you have a flight shortly just do what i am doing i promise it helps !

thanks for a great site Keith i will let you know how i get on when i get back

ps  hope my suitcase does not going missing like it did when i got back to Glasgow last year!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ronnie,

Have an excellent time in Benidorm! Im off on 16th June to Rhodes. I too have been reading Keiths book and am quite engrossed, didnt know I would enjoy reading about the technicalities of a plane quite so much!

I am still Jittery, which I think is understandable, but I shall read the book cover to cover at least twice.

Julie
Thanks julie

knowledge is power and keiths book does make you feel better about flying and this forum is brill , a workmate of mine is away to Rhodes next week!

Have a nice holiday!
Just to let you know got back last night 2 great flights the captain was very funny over the tannoy last night and the cabin crew were great, Keiths book and this site helped me in the run-in to my holiday and i can only say if you are going on a flight shortly keep visiting this site it is brilliant and special thanks to Keith you have given me so much confidence when i fly now!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service