First of all nice to be back here,  I flew to Alicante on the 20th june I had so much going on that the flight crept up on me.

I visited this site a good few year's ago after a bad flight from spain, I lost my confidence and for 2 years went to spain on a coach that took 41 hrs from Scotland, thanks to captain keith and this site , I started flying again,

I came back from spain last Saturday after a 2 week holiday, please read the books and watch the dvd's and read everything on this forum.

I did that and for the first time I did not even have to come on this site leading up to my flight., knowledge is power, when I left Glasgow airport it was grey and raining, the old me would have panicked about that but this weather made no difference to the take-off , on the air-craft the plane banked the old me would have been scared!!! WHY !  its only turning a corner like on a bus or in a car .

So what if you get a bit of turbalunce if it was not safe would the cabin crew go to their work everyday or would the pilot want to fly it?. I don't think so!

I am not keen on take-off still have my  ritual of having magazine in my hand trying to read it during take-off even though I am not reading it, this helps me, once I am up I am fine don't worry if you feel the aircraft is dropping once its reached its level this is normal! then you get on a even keel.

So thanks Keith for this site and your help  and please if you are nervous this site will help you honest!

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi Ronnie

thanks for the account of your flight    and well done!

Keith

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service