It has been very long since the last time I wrote. The last few years I have been flying in Europe short haul flights and was good. I thought my fear was gone. 

This sunday I am flying to US - Atlanta from Germany, and all I can feel again is this fear of flying over the ocean, turbulences, bad weather... ahh

Hope all will be good once again :)

Views: 38

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How did it go?

Patrik

Hi Patrik,

It went very well. I am surprised, there was nor even one turbulence. At one point we heard on speaker to sit down and tight our belts because we are hitting some turbulences, and I was so nervous and waiting but nothing happened. Then I realized that they wanted us sitted so that they ca serve diner :)

Good to hear that things went well. I have often experienced that I expected the worst after the seatbelt signs were turned on, and then, not much really happened...

Patrik

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service