Hi I have been talking to Keith who has been fantastic but would also like to talk to other people that have been able to cope with the fear of flying as I have a flight on Sunday well two as I have a connecting flight and I suppose I am looking for positive stories as I have never met anyone who has had a fear of flying before

Views: 68

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wendy I also have a flight on Sunday. I'm so nervous . I hope someone can give us some reassurance. I just want to enjoy my holiday but can't relax worrying about the flight there and back.

Hello Wendy.

I remember when we first booked our connecting flight. I even went to see if I could get a 6hr bus instead of a 40minute flight. That was then, now it has happened a couple of times that we have booked connecting flights. This site and Keith have changed my life. I'm now always looking to book flights. I have 2 booked for 2015 and cannot believe I am looking at a 3rd. 

I won't say i love flying because I don't, but it's a means to an end and I can do it pretty comfortably. 

Have a good flight on Sunday

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2021   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service