I have had enough of my dithering....have booked myself a return flight from Heathrow to manchester leaving at 5 today....am terrified but 2 years not flying is too long. Am going to beat this, wish me luck everyone am so so scared
A very sick and shaky Caro but determined Caro!,, :)

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good on you ... well done ... face the fear...

Keith

Landed...!!!!!! Fantastic flight, fab crew...returning tmrw by plane not train, am not giving in I just need to get used to the noises feel the fear no way not giving up!! Thankyou Keith and co

Well done Caro,

Make sure you give yourself a pat on the back, every small step you take is a big step forward.

Keep it up!

Jim

Thanks Jim! I flew back too which for some weird reason was harder but I did it....flying again short little flight end of April!!!! :) 

Jim said:

Well done Caro,

Make sure you give yourself a pat on the back, every small step you take is a big step forward.

Keep it up!

Jim

Well done again Caro

Keith

When I first started my steps into facing my fear of flying I used to find that the return trip was more nerve racking that the outward bound flight. I think it was because I would fill my head with all the positive things that go with flying such as visiting a new country, a hotel, relaxing etc, then on the way home the only thing to great me was the miserable weather in England and going back to work!!

Caro said:

Thanks Jim! I flew back too which for some weird reason was harder but I did it....flying again short little flight end of April!!!! :) 

Jim said:

Well done Caro,

Keep it up!

Jim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service