Flying to Dubai on 10th...one moment feeling sick..then feeling OK!! Arghhhh

Hi,

Never posted on anything like this before, just need to hear 'kind words of encouragement' really! Flying out at night..7hrs, with family in tow. Have flown many times but have got much more nervous each time...adrenaline running through me constantly and very ratty with everyone! So want to be excited for trip and not even think about the flight..its exhausting me. Children have offered to hold my hand on plane , which makes me feel like an awful mother!

Found the facts really reassuring, so why do I feel afraid!!???? Positive mantra required!

Any advice...reassurance welcomed,

Thanks,

Sam

Views: 195

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well done Sam!!!!!  I burst into tears on my flight last month too!!  NOTHING to be ashamed of - You should be proud, you've achieved so much and done so well!!!

Alexa

Steady on ladies ...with all this success you'll bring tears to my eyes!

Keith

Thankyou Alexa...I still feel I'm 'work in progress'!!!

Keith...don't want you getting too emotional...you have to be the steady one on this forum!

I would really like to find out about any courses you are running as I think it may still help... do you have set dates? And where are they based...should I ring the number for enquiries? Really need to let the momentum continue!

Thanks

Sam

Congrats Samantha!  Hope I do as well as you on my flight next month.

Cheers,

Stephanie

samantha spriggs said:

Thankyou Alexa...I still feel I'm 'work in progress'!!!

Keith...don't want you getting too emotional...you have to be the steady one on this forum!

I would really like to find out about any courses you are running as I think it may still help... do you have set dates? And where are they based...should I ring the number for enquiries? Really need to let the momentum continue!

Thanks

Sam

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2019   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service