Just to let you all know had 2 good flights from Glasgow to Alicante and back to Glasgow , I was pretty calm getting on plane at Glasgow had to walk on tarmac then steps up to plane there was a time this would have freaked me out! did my usual routine reading mag during take-off to take my mind off it then when we were up in the air and the cabin crew were moving about I was fine.

Had extra leg room I am 6ft 2 inches which was great ,in flight  just over  the pyrennes   the captain announced in about 10 mins time we might get turbulence but it did not come to much just a wee bump ( just tightened belt) it only last a min if it was, the flight was smooth all the way to Spain.

Coming back was fine the cabin crew were good plenty announcements from the cock pit I actually swapped seats with my wife and watched us landing!! its thanks to this site and captain Keith that I can fly now and my fears are under control!

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

great stuff

well done 

Keith

It does help when the Captain tells you about turbulence. On our approach to Austin, the Captain said it might be a bit of a bumpy landing due to the thermals

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service