Has any one else joined the online course. I feel like I'm the only one at the moment, would love more people to sign up, there is so much information I just think it's hard to motivate yourself to sign on and do it, that's what I'm finding.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey

Kim I think you're spot on ... it's kinda easy to stay where you are with the devil you know than try something new. 

This is not unknown. I have people phone me and we chat for ages and they say ... yeah save me a place on the course ... and then they don't turn up. you have to face the fear otherwise it'll never go away. You've done well ... take a gold medal from the pot!

Keith

Haven't joined the course, but if this forum gets closed and one set up on the new site, I'll be there!

it looks really good and i recommended it to a friend that wants to get to Switzerland next year for a triathlon but he's scared to fly....but i cant make him join (us triathletes are very stingy with money)

for me i come here to help more than be helped...but i honestly couldnt have got here without this website.

i'd still like to have a good browse through...i still get nervous sometimes...and actually...helping others reinforces my belief that i'll be just fine...and last year after close to 45k miles flown...i think i will be).

i hope it works out for all of you. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2020   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service