Panic attack when entering the plane and just trying to sit still during flight keep my mind from worries

Tony Sirico I fly tommorow morning 6:15am Central time scared big time wow feel like a child not good please help

Views: 77

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Missed your post so it is probably too late to reply- tips for next flight - practise a deep breathing technique/relaxation , take loads of reading /things to listen too on your flight -read everything Keith says in his book or on the course he offers. Positive thinking will get you through each flight you take .YOIU CAN DO IT!

Thank you Elizabeth for your feedback I made it to Las Vegas return today I feel very relaxed and confident because there are folks like you out there going through the same thing. Thank you fearless flyer.

Tony

so sorry I missed your post. Well done for making the flight,  as Elizabeth suggests   deep breathing and lots of confidence that you can succeed.

Everything is progress... brilliant 

Captain Keith

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2019   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service