Hello everyone,

Does anyone know whether the above aircraft is a jet engine? I just want to make sure it is not a propeller plane before I book. (and before anyone says...I know I know prop planes are just as safe, its just my first flight in a while and I would prefer the jets for a bit :)!)

I did ring BA but they werent sure??? Not very reassuring...

Thank you guys

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It is a jet plane.

Hi Caro,

It's a jet. 

Look here

Keith

Thanks Keith and Danie l - duh sorry I did look there but it said TURBOFAN so I thought oops!

Ok no excuses therefore....will be booking asap :):)

Thank you!!!!!!"

Captain Keith said:

Hi Caro,

It's a jet. 

Look here

Keith

Captain Keith said:

It's beautiful ...

It does look very streamlined and unscary I agree!!!! I noticed they were saying something about London City airport being a small runway or something...is that something I would really notice as a passenger during take off and landing? Have you flown one of these Keith? Or are they quite new?

I am feeling very positive...just thought I would share that with my favourite website!

Captain Keith said:

Captain Keith said:

It's beautiful ...

Sure the runway is shorter than Heathrow.

I haven't flown one of these planes and you won't notice any difference in the take off.

Where are you off to?

Keith

Am off to Ibiza! My brother wants me to help him decorate his new holiday home...how lovely! I dont want to miss out....thank you for normalising! Going to keep in touch and onboard...Great to know the shorter runway isnt a problem...:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

About

Captain Keith created this Ning Network.

Helping Each Other

We're here to help all fearful flyers by giving you support, help, encouragement and guidance.

So tell us your story, ask us how we can help.

And maybe you'll tell everyone you know about this forum because even if they haven't told you, someone you know is also anxious about flying.

Fear of flying? This is the internet's biggest free forum. The only on-line fear of flying course is at premium.flyingwithoutfear.com

© 2022   Created by Captain Keith.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service